No room for an exercise bike? This pedal exerciser can be used with any chair and has 360 degree rotating hand grips to exercise your hands and arms, too.
The Total Body Exerciser can help develop cardiovascular fitness, build leg and arm muscles and improve circulation at home - whilst seated in an ordinary chair. Specially designed to work both the upper and lower body at the same time or separately, the compact exerciser has a robust tubular steel frame with non-marking rubber ferrules, 360-degree rotating handgrips, and tension control to adjust the levels of resistance as your strength and fitness levels improve. Requires home assembly.
- Pedal Exerciser with 360 degree rotating hand grips for upper and lower body exercise
- More compact than an exercise bike - simply use a dining chair. Height adjustable and suitable for use in a wheelchair
- Help develop cardiovascular fitness, builds leg and arm muscles and improves circulation at home
- Robust tubular steel frame with non-marking rubber ferrules - requires home assembly
- Adjustable tension control mechanism. Height adjusts from max. 115cm to min. 101cm; W35cm; D55cm